Bliss Communications owns and operates newspapers, radio stations and websites across Wisconsin. Headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin, it has been owned by the Bliss family for more than 100 years.
- The Janesville Gazette is an award-winning newspaper covering Rock and Walworth counties. The Gazette was named Wisconsin’s Newspaper of the Year four years in a row and GazetteXtra.com the state’s best newspaper website six out of the last eight years.
- WCLO serves Rock County with news and information featuring locally and nationally produced programs. WCLO carries sports broadcasts of the Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers and University of Wisconsin as well as local high school sports.
- WJVL plays pure country for southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
- Community Shoppers, Inc. serves Rock and Walworth counties with free weekly community newspapers, including Walworth County Sunday, Stateline News and Janesville Messenger.
- EagleHerald serves Marinette and Oconto counties in Wisconsin and Menominee County in Michigan.